Change of Mind Returns
Complete Uniform Solutions will offer a refund (online and in store) or credit / exchange (for purchases made in Australia at Australian stores only) an item for change of mind if:
- The garment has not been worn, altered and/or washed and is in a resalable condition.
- The garment has not been damaged whilst in the customer's possession.
- The customer has proof of the garment purchase in at Complete Uniform Solutions store.
- The original garment brand swing ticket is attached to garment.
- Boots must be in original packaging ie. boxes that are in a condition to go back on resale
If the original purchase was made on a credit or EFTPOS card, the refund itself must be credited to the original card used.
Purchases for Return due to Change of Mind must be returned within 14days of purchase.
Faulty Garment Returns
Complete Uniform Solutions will offer a refund, repair, credit or exchange on any item purchased at a Complete Uniforms if the garment is:
- Found to have a genuine manufacturers fault
- The garment does not correspond to samples or descriptions given to the purchaser
- The garment is unable to do what it is supposed to
- If the original purchase was made on a credit or EFTPOS card, the refund itself must be credited to the original card used.
This Returns Policy corresponds with consumer’s rights under Australian Consumer Law. To lodge a warranty claim you must contact us with the copy of your receipt and the item details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include description of fault and your contact details.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kilo.